Whether you’re feeling exhausted from the end of a long work day or feeling the fatigue of study season, mental exhaustion happens typically when we’re applying ourselves. Our central nervous systems require a lot of energy, and maintaining this requires certain nutrients and ample rest. These nutrients typically show up in a healthy diet, but in absence of them a lot of good can come from supplementation.
Signs of a tired nervous system:
- Sluggish movements / poor coordination
- Difficulty concentrating or focusing
- Problems integrating new information
Intermuscular (IM) Injections
IM injections are great because their benefit is immediate and they bypass the digestive system in the case that there is impaired absorption. If your looking for increased nervous system support, our shot of the month this month is B-Sharp. B-sharp is a vitamin and amino acid formula designed to give your energy production and nervous system an extra boost.
B-sharp vitamin and amino acid formula contains:
- B12 – a water-soluble vitamin that is active in the central nervous system for energy production.
- B9 – a water-soluble vitamin that helps with carbohydrate metabolism, and proper B12 function.
- Carnitine – an amino acid that shuttles fatty acids into mitochondria for fuel.
- Taurine – an amino acid that benefits overall muscle and nerve function, and allows magnesium to work appropriately in the mitochondria.
All in all – this formula helps the nervous system maintain energy production and proper function of your nervous system so that it can be less easy to fatigue!