Shot of the Month: B-Chill, when you are feeling tired but wired
This month’s featured shot is B-chill, which helps with feeling tired but wired: it’s a shot that helps with a bit of relaxation and stress management. Not to be confused with the Adrenal shot, that helps build you back up, the B-chill shot is good at managing tired-but-wired states.
How does the B-Chill shot help me if I feel tired-but-wired?
The shot contains the following nutrients:
- Magnesium: Necessary for many reactions in the body, helps the body relax and feel calm.
- Glycine: Supports mental function, can help with anxiety and building muscle.
- Taurine: Can help with symptoms of anxiety and depression, helps promote proper energy balance.
- B-100: A full-spectrum B-vitamin. B-vitamins help maintain healthy nervous system and energy production.
- B12: One of the harder b-vitamins to actually acquire and absorb, B12 can be stored in the body. A little extra to help reserves can help with sleep, anxiety, and energy.
Why should I take this shot for feeling tired but wired instead of a supplement?
Simply put – it bypasses the gut, and having to worry about absorption. Some of the mentioned nutrients absorb well, and others are a bit more tricky. The shot allow us to guarantee delivery, which ensures you’re getting the benefits.
Call us at True Potential Health Services in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan if you’re feeling tired but wired and interested! Our Naturopathic Doctors can answer your questions and help you decide if IM shots are right for you.